Driving School

C.A.S. Driving School
1868 Bryant St. NE
Washington, DC 20018

C.A.S. Driving SchoolFAQ's

Is C.A.S. Driving School certified by the Washington,D.C. DMV to offer driver training courses?
Although we include C.A.S. Driving School in our directory of driving schools for Washington Washington,D.C., we cannot make any assurances about whether or not C.A.S. Driving School is certified by the Washington,D.C. DMV.  You should contact C.A.S. Driving School directly and ask them if you are thinking about signing up to take their Washington Washington,D.C. driver training class.
Do I have to take a driver training course? Can't my parents just give me my driver training?
There are some states that do permit parents or guardians to provide their teen-aged kids' required behind-the-wheel training in order to obtain a driver's license.  However many states do not allow any type of substitution for attending a professionally-taught behind-the-wheel training course.  We suggest you contact your state's DMV to find out what the laws are in your state regarding hands-on driving instruction.
What if I don't know how to operate a manual-shift automobile? Does C.A.S. Driving School have automatic-shift vehicles that I can drive when I do my driver training?
If you're taking a Washington Washington,D.C. driver training class, chances are you don't know how to drive ANY vehicle yet-- manual or automatic.  However, if you prefer an automatic vehicle then you should tell C.A.S. Driving School that prior to registering for the course in order to make sure they can accommodate you. 
I live in a remote area, that has a lot of dirt roads and rugged terrain. Will C.A.S. Driving School train me how to drive in BOTH city AND rural environments?
If you live in a remote area, chances are very good that a local driver training school like C.A.S. Driving School will want you to be taught how to drive safely on the local area's terrain.
Can I get my Washington,D.C. learner's permit once I turn 14?
Most likely, no.  Most states have set the minimum age to obtain a learner's permit at 15 or 15½.  You may want to contact the Washington,D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or a certified driving instruction school like C.A.S. Driving School to learn more about the minimum age requirement in Washington,D.C..
Can I take C.A.S. Driving School's behind-the-wheel training course before taking a Washington Washington,D.C. defensive driving classroom course or online course?
It depends on what Washington,D.C.'s laws prescribe.  However, you should know that most states will require teen-aged, first-time drivers to complete both a defensive driving classroom course (which are approximately 30 hours in length, depending on Washington,D.C.'s laws) or an approved online course, plus a state-approved driver training course.  We recommend that you contact C.A.S. Driving School directly to see if they offer either (or both) of these courses.
I have to take a behind-the-wheel class in Washington Washington,D.C. before Washington,D.C. will give me my driver's license. Does C.A.S. Driving School offer this type of course?
C.A.S. Driving School does offer the behind-the-wheel training course in Washington Washington,D.C. that is required by the State of Washington,D.C..  You will need to contact C.A.S. Driving School directly for more information about the behind-the-wheel courses they offer and their class schedules.
How do I obtain a drivers license in Washington Washington,D.C.?
In most states, pre-licensed teens are required to complete both a classroom safe driving course and a behind-the-wheel training course.  C.A.S. Driving School may be able to help you meet the driver training portion in Washington,D.C.. 
What are the laws in Washington,D.C. concerning driver training courses? Do I have to take one to get my driver's license?
Yes, you do.  Washington,D.C. law states that new drivers enroll in an approved driver training course as a prerequisite to obtaining their first driver's license. 
Am I required to receive my learner's permit in Washington,D.C. before I am allowed to register for a driver training course like the one C.A.S. Driving School gives its students?
Laws vary from state to state, however most states do require that you hold a instruction permit before you can enroll in a behind-the-wheel training course like the one that C.A.S. Driving School gives its students.

© 2023 DriverEdToGo.com by Cyberactive. All rights reserved.