Driving School

An Jun Driving School
4000 Aurora Ave N Ste 1
Seattle, WA 98103

An Jun Driving SchoolFAQ's

Is An Jun Driving School certified by the Washington DMV to offer driver training courses?
Although we include An Jun Driving School in our directory of driving schools for Seattle Washington, we cannot make any assurances about whether or not An Jun Driving School is licensed by the Washington DMV.  You should contact An Jun Driving School directly and ask them if you are thinking about signing up to take their Seattle Washington driver training class.
Do you know if I can complete my behind-the-wheel training with my mother or father instead of attending a driving school like An Jun Driving School?
Some states allow teen-agers to do their behind-the-wheel training with their parents instead of attending a professional driving school.  We recommend that you contact the Washington DMV or An Jun Driving School directly to find out if Washington allows parent-taught behind-the-wheel training.
I have no clue how to drive a stick-shift vehicle. What happens if An Jun Driving School makes me train on a stick-shift vehicle?
Considering the fact you are a brand new driver, you probably don't know much about operating ANY type of vehicle....manual OR automatic!  If you prefer to do your hands-on driver training with an automatic-shift vehicle, you may want to call An Jun Driving School and let them know before you sign up to take their behind-the-wheel training course.  That way you'll know for sure whether An Jun Driving School can accommodate you before you pay them any money.
Since I live way out in a rural area where driving on dirt roads and bumpy terrain is the norm, will An Jun Driving School be able to teach me how to drive in a non-urban environment? Or do they only prepare you for city-driving?
Since you live in a remote location, odds are that any local driving school in your area such as An Jun Driving School will want you to be able to drive safely on unpaved roads and rugged terrain.  We recommend that you contact An Jun Driving School directly to find out exactly what they offer.
Can 14-year-olds obtain instruction permits to drive in Washington?
Most states have set the minimum age for applying for an instruction permit at 15 or 15 1/2.  However, some states do allow 14-year-olds to get a learner's permit.  You may want to contact the Washington DMV or a Washington-approved driver training school like An Jun Driving School to find out what the minimum age to drive is in Washington.
I live in Seattle Washington. Does the law say I have to enroll in both a driver ed classroom or online course and a driver training course in order to be fully-licensed here?
Each state has its own laws in regards to licensing procedures.  However, most states do mandate that new, teen-aged drivers take both a driver training course plus either a drivers education online course or drivers education classroom course .
Washington law says that I must enroll in a behind-the-wheel training course in order to get licensed to drive in Seattle Washington. Is this something that An Jun Driving School can help me with?
Yes, An Jun Driving School offers the Washington-approved hands-on driver training course.  For more information about their classes and instruction schedule, please contact An Jun Driving School directly.
Do I have to take drivers education to get a Washington driver's license?
Drivers education requirements vary depending on which state you live in, but you should be aware that most states require new, teen-aged drivers to complete both a behind-the-wheel training course in addition to a drivers education classroom or online course.  You may wish to contact the Washington DMV to find out exactly what requirements you will need to meet in order to obtain your first driver's license.
What does the law in Washington say about driver training courses? Do I have to take one to get my driver's license?
Yes, you do.  Washington law states that new drivers take an approved behind-the-wheel training course as a prerequisite to obtaining their first driver's license. 
Can I register for a Washington behind-the-wheel training course prior to having my Washington learners permit?
Most states require pre-licensed drivers to hold a learners permit before being permitted to register for a behind-the-wheel training course.  You should contact a driving school like An Jun Driving School and ask for more information.

© 2019 DriverEdToGo.com by Cyberactive. All rights reserved.