Driving School

Valleywide Driving School
17050 Chatsworth St. Suite #253
Granada Hills, CA 91344

Valleywide Driving SchoolFAQ's

Are all the driving schools listed on your website fully-certified by the California DMV to offer driver training courses in California?
The driving school directory on our website is for your convenience only, and we cannot absolutely guarantee that every driving school listed is currently licensed to offer behind-the-wheel training courses in California.  We suggest you contact the California DMV to make sure a particular driving school is certified before you sign up to take their driver training course.
Do you know if I can do my driver training with my mother or father instead of attending a driving school like Valleywide Driving School?
Some states allow teen-agers to complete their driver training with their parents instead of attending a professional driver training school.  We recommend that you contact the California DMV or Valleywide Driving School directly to find out if California allows parent-taught driver training.
Do you know if Valleywide Driving School will let me take my driver training using an automatic-shift vehicle? I don't know anything about using a manual-shift.
Considering you're a brand new driver, you probably don't know a whole lot about driving ANY type of vehicle, be it a manual OR an automatic!  Nevertheless, if you have a preference, you probably should contact Valleywide Driving School and see if they can accommodate you before registering for their driver training course.
Since I live way out in the country where driving on dirt roads and rugged terrain is the norm, will Valleywide Driving School be able to teach me how to drive in a non-urban environment? Or do they only prepare you for city-driving?
Since you live in the country, odds are that any local driving school in your area such as Valleywide Driving School will want you to be able to drive safely on dirt roads and bumpy terrain.  We recommend that you contact Valleywide Driving School directly to find out exactly what they offer.
After I turn 14, will I be eligible to get my learner's permit so I can begin to learn how to drive?
It depends on which state you live in, however most states unfortunately require you to be at least 15 (or sometimes 15 1/2) before you can be issued a learner's permit.  We suggest that you contact a local driver training school such as Valleywide Driving School or the California DMV office to learn more about the minimum age requirement for driving in California.
Am I required to take a Granada Hills California classroom or online drivers education course before I can enroll in a driver training course through Valleywide Driving School?
This requirement varies by state but most states do mandate pre-licensed drivers to take BOTH a classroom-based defensive driving course (generally 30 hours in length) AND a driver training course.  You should ask Valleywide Driving School if they offer one or both programs.
I am looking to register for a Granada Hills California drivers education course. Can Valleywide Driving School assist me with this?
Yes.  Drivers education courses are available in Granada Hills California through Valleywide Driving School.  Please contact Valleywide Driving School directly with questions regarding their schedule of classes and registration information.
I live in Granada Hills California. What are the requirements for me to be able to get my first California driver's license?
It depends on the particular laws of California, but most states require teen-aged first-time license applicants to successfully complete both a safe driving classroom course and a driver training course.  Valleywide Driving School may offer courses which would meet the driver training requirement, however you will need to contact them directly to find out exactly what types of courses they offer.
Am I required to take a Granada Hills California behind-the-wheel training course?
All drivers in California are required to take a behind-the-wheel training course.  You should contact Valleywide Driving School to learn more about the courses they offer.
Is it possible to enroll in a California-certified behind-the-wheel training course before I obtain my California instruction permit?
It depends on what the specific laws are in California, however most states require first-time drivers to receive a instruction permit before registering for a driver training course.  We recommend you contact a driving school such as Valleywide Driving School to obtain more information.