Driving School

Tri-Area Driving School
6272 Midland Rd
Freeland, MI 48623

Tri-Area Driving SchoolFAQ's

Can you tell me if Tri-Area Driving School is a licensed driving school in Michigan?
Although Tri-Area Driving School is listed on our list of driving schools in your area, we are unable to say with certainty as to whether they are currently licensed to teach driver training courses in Michigan.  We recommend either calling Tri-Area Driving School directly or the Michigan DMV to find out whether or not Tri-Area Driving School offers hands-on driving courses that are state-approved.
Could I just have my mother or father give me my behind-the-wheel training instead of paying money to enroll in a professional behind-the-wheel training course?
It depends on which state you live in.  There are some states which permit you to complete your behind-the-wheel training with a parent or guardian instead of attending a professional driving school.  However many states require that first-time drivers take a professionally-taught driver training course.  We recommend that you ask your state's DMV office to find out if your parent or guardian can fill the role as your behind-the-wheel driving instructor.
I can't operate a stick-shift. Will Tri-Area Driving School allow me to complete my behind-the-wheel training on an automatic-shift vehicle?
We recommend that you contact Tri-Area Driving School and ask them if you can do your driver training using a vehicle that has an automatic shift before registering for their behind-the-wheel training course.
I live out in the middle of nowhere. There are rural and mountain roads everywhere. Will Tri-Area Driving School train me how to drive in BOTH rural AND city areas?
If you live in a rural or mountain area, chances are that a local driving instruction institute like Tri-Area Driving School will include behind-the-wheel driver training specifically tailored to that terrain. 
I just turned 14 years old. Am I eligible to apply for my instruction permit in Michigan?
Probably not.  The minimum age requirement for holding an instruction permit in most states is 15 1/2.  You should contact the Michigan Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or a licensed driver training institute such as Tri-Area Driving School to find out more information about the minimum age requirement in Michigan. 
Will I be required to complete both a drivers education classroom or online course and a driver training course in Freeland Michigan?
It depends on which state you live in, but many states now mandate new teen-aged drivers to sign up for both a drivers education course as well as a behind-the-wheel training course.
I have to take a behind-the-wheel training course in Freeland Michigan. Can I meet this requirement by enrolling in Tri-Area Driving School?
Yes, Tri-Area Driving School offers drivers education courses in Freeland Michigan.  You will need to contact Tri-Area Driving School directly to get more information on the types of courses they offer and when to sign up for a class.
How do I obtain a drivers license in Freeland Michigan?
In most states, pre-licensed teens are required to complete both a classroom drivers education course and a behind-the-wheel training course.  Tri-Area Driving School may be able to help you fulfill the behind-the-wheel training portion in Michigan. 
What are the laws in Michigan concerning driver training courses? Do I have to take one to get my driver's license?
Yes, you do.  Michigan law states that new drivers take an approved driver training course as a prerequisite to obtaining their first driver's license. 
Can I enroll in a Michigan driver training course prior to having my Michigan learners permit?
Most states require pre-licensed drivers to hold a instruction permit before being permitted to enroll in a behind-the-wheel training course.  You should contact a driving school like Tri-Area Driving School and ask for more information.

© 2020 DriverEdToGo.com by Cyberactive. All rights reserved.