Driving School

Superior Driving School
23 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403

Superior Driving SchoolFAQ's

Superior Driving School is listed on your website as a driving school which offers behind-the-wheel training courses. How do I know if Superior Driving School is a certified school in Washington?
While we include a list of driver training schools on our website for your convenience, we cannot guarantee that every single one of them is currently licensed by the Washington DMV.  We suggest you contact Superior Driving School directly or the Washington DMV to find out if Superior Driving School is a fully-accredited driver training school.
Will the Washington DMV allow my parents to supervise my driving practice instead of requiring me to take a behind-the-wheel training course at a state-approved driving school?
Possibly.  Some states will allow your parents to supervise your driving practice in place of taking a driver training course with a professional driving instructor.  You will need to contact the Washington DMV to find out if your behind-the-wheel driving may be done by your parents in Washington.
Do I need to tell Superior Driving School that I need to train with an automatic-shift vehicle? I don't know how to drive a manual-shift car.
Most new drivers don't know how to operate either a manual-shift OR and automatic-shift car!  We recommend that you ask Superior Driving School if you can complete your driver training using an automatic-shift vehicle before you sign up to take their driver training course.
The area in which I live is mostly undeveloped--very few paved roads and mountains are all around. Will Superior Driving School be able to teach me how to drive safely on rugged terrain as well as in a city or town?
Considering that you live in a remote area, chances are excellent that a local driving school like Superior Driving School will want you to be able to drive safely on unpaved roads and other types of rugged terrain.  You may wish to contact Superior Driving School to find out exactly what their driver training course includes before registering for their training course.
I'm turning 14 in a few weeks. Can I get a instruction permit to drive in Washington after my 14th birthday?
Most likely, no.  Most states (though not all) have laws which require that you be at least 15 or 15 1/2 before to be eligible to apply for a learner's permit.  Nevertheless, you may wish to contact the Washington DMV office or a Washington-certified driving school such as Superior Driving School to find out for certain what the minimum driving age is in your local area.
I live in Tacoma Washington. Does the law say I have to register for both a drivers education classroom or online course and a behind-the-wheel training course in order to be fully-licensed here?
Each state has its own laws in regards to licensing procedures.  However, most states do mandate that new, teen-aged drivers register for both a driver training course plus either a drivers education online course or drivers education classroom course .
I'm required to take a driver training course in Tacoma Washington. Do you know if Superior Driving School offers behind-the-wheel training classes in Tacoma Washington?
Yes, Superior Driving School does offer driver training courses in Tacoma Washington.  For more information about their class schedule and how/when to enroll in one of their defensive driving courses, please contact Superior Driving School directly.
Do I have to take drivers education to get a Washington driver's license?
Drivers education requirements vary depending on which state you live in, but you should be aware that most states require new, teen-aged drivers to sign up to take both a driver training course in addition to a drivers education classroom or online course.  You may wish to contact the Washington DMV to find out exactly what requirements you will need to meet in order to obtain your first driver's license.
Is hands-on driver training required in Washington in order to be licensed to drive a car?
Absolutely.  All new drivers in Washington must take an approved driver training course before they can get a license to independently operate a motor vehicle.
Am I required to receive my learner's permit in Washington before I am allowed to register for a behind-the-wheel training course like the one Superior Driving School gives its students?
Laws vary from state to state, however most states do require that you hold a instruction permit before you can enroll in a behind-the-wheel training course like the one that Superior Driving School gives its students.

© 2019 DriverEdToGo.com by Cyberactive. All rights reserved.