Driving School

R&R Driving School
5054 W. Highway 38
Malad City, ID 83252

R&R Driving SchoolFAQ's

How do I know if R&R Driving School is certified by Idaho's DMV to offer behind-the-wheel training courses?
While we do include R&R Driving School's contact information in our driving school directory, we cannot say with certainty as to whether R&R Driving School is certified by the State of Idaho.  We recommend that you either contact R&R Driving School directly or possibly the Idaho DMV to find out if R&R Driving School is a certified driver training school.
Will the Idaho DMV allow my parents to supervise my driving practice instead of requiring me to take a behind-the-wheel training course at a state-approved driving school?
Possibly.  Some states will allow your parents to supervise your driving practice in place of taking a behind-the-wheel driving course with a professional driving instructor.  You will need to contact the Idaho DMV to find out if your behind-the-wheel driving may be done by your parents in Idaho.
Do I need to tell R&R Driving School that I need to train with an automatic-shift automobile? I don't know how to drive a stick-shift car.
Most new drivers don't know how to operate either a manual-shift OR and automatic-shift automobile!  We recommend that you ask R&R Driving School if you can complete your behind-the-wheel training using an automatic-shift vehicle before you enroll in their driver training course.
What happens to those of us who live in a remote area? Will R&R Driving School include instruction on how to drive on dirt roads, mountain roads, and other bumpy terrain?
If you live in a rural location, there is a high probability that a local driver training school like R&R Driving School will either want--or even be required--to tailor their instruction towards driving safely in your particular area.
After I turn 14, will I be eligible to obtain my learner's permit so I can begin to learn how to drive?
It depends on which state you live in, however most states unfortunately require you to be at least 15 (or sometimes 15 1/2) before you can be issued a learner's permit.  We suggest that you contact a local driver training school such as R&R Driving School or the Idaho DMV office to learn more about the minimum age requirement for driving in Idaho.
Do I have to take both a drivers education classroom course and a behind-the-wheel training course in Malad City Idaho to get my Idaho driver's license?
The laws vary depending on which state you live in, but most states do require that pre-licensed drivers enroll in a defensive driving classroom course and a driver training course.  You may want to call a driving instruction company like R&R Driving School and find out if they offer either (or both) of these programs.
Idaho law says that I must successfully complete a hands-on driver training course in order to get licensed to drive in Malad City Idaho. Is this something that R&R Driving School can help me with?
Yes, R&R Driving School offers the Idaho-approved behind-the-wheel training course.  For more information about their classes and instruction schedule, please contact R&R Driving School directly.
What are the prerequisites in Malad City Idaho for getting a drivers license?
It depends on your state's laws, however in many states, teen-agers must complete both a drivers education classroom course and a driver training course.  R&R Driving School may offer an approved driver training course which you could take.  Please contact R&R Driving School for information regarding their available classes and how to go about registering for them.
Is a driver training course required in Malad City Idaho for me to get a drivers license?
The law in Idaho requires that all drivers complete a driver training course as part of their driver education.  You should contact R&R Driving School directly to find out about the types of courses they offer.
Is it okay for me to enroll in a behind-the-wheel training class in Idaho before I receive my Idaho learners permit to drive?
Probably not.  Most states require first-time drivers to have their instruction permit before they are allowed to sign up to take a behind-the-wheel training program.  You should contact a driving school like R&R Driving School and request more information.