Driving School

Martin's Driving School
679 Mast Rd
Goffstown, NH 03045

Martin's Driving SchoolFAQ's

How do I know if Martin's Driving School is licensed by New Hampshire's DMV to offer behind-the-wheel training courses?
While we do include Martin's Driving School's contact information in our driving school directory, we cannot say with certainty as to whether Martin's Driving School is certified by the State of New Hampshire.  We recommend that you either contact Martin's Driving School directly or possibly the New Hampshire DMV to find out if Martin's Driving School is a licensed driver training school.
Somebody told me that I can skip out of attending a driver training school if my parents give me behind-the-wheel training instead. Is that permissible in New Hampshire?
Each state has its own rules regarding behind-the-wheel training.  Some states will allow parentally-supervised driver training as a substitute for enrolling in a behind-the-wheel training course which is taught by a professional driving instructor.  However, not all states allow this.  You should contact the New Hampshire DMV to find out for sure.
What if I don't know how to drive a vehicle with a manual-shift? Does Martin's Driving School have an automatic-shift vehicle they'll allow me train with?
Since you're just learning how to drive, you probably don't know how to operate either a manual-shift or an automatic-shift vehicle!  However, if you have a preference as to a stick or an automatic, you probably should call Martin's Driving School to see if they can accommodate your request prior to your enrolling in their behind-the-wheel training course.
I live in a rural area, that has a lot of dirt roads and bumpy terrain. Will Martin's Driving School train me how to drive in BOTH city AND rural environments?
If you live in a rural area, chances are very good that a local driving school like Martin's Driving School will want you to be trained in driving specific to the local area's terrain.
Can I get my New Hampshire learner's permit once I turn 14?
Most likely, no.  Most states have set the minimum age to obtain a learner's permit at 15 or 15½.  You may want to contact the New Hampshire Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or a licensed driving instruction school like Martin's Driving School to learn more about the minimum age requirement in New Hampshire.
Will I be required to complete both a drivers education classroom or online course and a behind-the-wheel training course in Goffstown New Hampshire?
It depends on which state you live in, but many states now mandate new teen-aged drivers to successfully complete both a drivers education course as well as a behind-the-wheel training course.
New Hampshire law says that I must sign up to take a hands-on driver training course in order to get licensed to drive in Goffstown New Hampshire. Is this something that Martin's Driving School can help me with?
Yes, Martin's Driving School offers the New Hampshire-approved behind-the-wheel training course.  For more information about their classes and instruction schedule, please contact Martin's Driving School directly.
What type of driver ed do I need before New Hampshire will give me a driver's license?
Each state has its own requirements concerning drivers education, although you should know that most states now mandate all new, young drivers to enroll in a drivers education classroom or online course as well as a driver training course.  Martin's Driving School may be able to help you fulfill the driver training requirement in New Hampshire.  Please contact either Martin's Driving School or the New Hampshire DMV for more information.
Is hands-on driver training required in New Hampshire in order to be licensed to drive a car?
Absolutely.  All new drivers in New Hampshire must enroll in an approved behind-the-wheel training course before they can get a license to independently drive a motor vehicle.
Can I sign up to take a New Hampshire-approved behind-the-wheel training course even if I don't have my New Hampshire instruction permit yet?
Most likely, no.  Most states have laws that require a pre-licensed driver to have obtained a New Hampshire learners permit before registering in a New Hampshire behind-the-wheel training course.  It would be best for you to contact a driving school such as Martin's Driving School and ask for more information.