Driving School

Fernos Driving School
110 Pittsfield Rd
Loudon, NH 03307

Fernos Driving SchoolFAQ's

Fernos Driving School's contact information is listed on your webpage. How can I know for sure if it is a licensed behind the wheel training school in New Hampshire?
Even though we provide a list of driver training schools on our website, we have no way of knowing for sure as to whether or not a particular school is licensed by the New Hampshire DMV to offer behind-the-wheel training courses.  We strongly suggest that you contact Fernos Driving School directly or check with the New Hampshire DMV to find out for sure if Fernos Driving School is a licensed school.
Will the New Hampshire DMV allow my parents to supervise my driving practice instead of requiring me to take a behind-the-wheel training course at a state-approved driving school?
Possibly.  Some states will allow your parents to supervise your driving practice in place of taking a behind-the-wheel driving course with a professional driving instructor.  You will need to contact the New Hampshire DMV to find out if your driver training may be done by your parents in New Hampshire.
I can't drive a stick-shift. Will Fernos Driving School allow me to complete my driver training on an automatic-shift vehicle?
We recommend that you contact Fernos Driving School and ask them if you can do your behind-the-wheel training using a vehicle that has an automatic shift before enrolling in their behind-the-wheel training course.
Since I live way out in the country where driving on unpaved roads and rugged terrain is the norm, will Fernos Driving School be able to teach me how to drive in a non-urban environment? Or do they only prepare you for city-driving?
Since you live in the country, odds are that any local driving school in your area such as Fernos Driving School will want you to be able to drive safely on unpaved roads and bumpy terrain.  We recommend that you contact Fernos Driving School directly to find out exactly what they offer.
I just turned 14 years old. Can I receive my learner's permit in New Hampshire?
Probably not.  The minimum age requirement for holding an instruction permit in most states is 15 1/2.  You should contact the New Hampshire Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or a licensed driving school such as Fernos Driving School to find out more information about the minimum age requirement in New Hampshire. 
Do I have to take both a defensive driving classroom course and a driver training course in Loudon New Hampshire to get my New Hampshire driver's license?
The laws vary depending on which state you live in, but most states do require that pre-licensed drivers enroll in a defensive driving classroom course and a driver training course.  You may want to call a driving instruction company like Fernos Driving School and find out if they offer either (or both) of these programs.
I have to register for a safe driving class in Loudon New Hampshire before New Hampshire will give me my driver's license. Does Fernos Driving School offer this type of course?
Fernos Driving School does offer the driver training course in Loudon New Hampshire that is required by the State of New Hampshire.  You will need to contact Fernos Driving School directly for more information about the driver courses they offer and their class schedules.
I live in Loudon New Hampshire. What requirements must I meet to be able to get my first New Hampshire driver's license?
It depends on the particular laws of New Hampshire, but most states require teen-aged first-time license applicants to successfully complete both a safe driving classroom course and a behind-the-wheel training course.  Fernos Driving School may offer courses which would meet the behind-the-wheel training requirement, however you will need to contact them directly to find out exactly what types of courses they offer.
What are the laws in New Hampshire concerning driver training courses? Do I have to take one to get my driver's license?
Yes, you do.  New Hampshire law states that new drivers take an approved behind-the-wheel training course as a prerequisite to getting their first driver's license. 
Do I need to have my instruction permit before I register for a behind-the-wheel training course like the one that Fernos Driving School offers?
You will need to contact Fernos Driving School or the New Hampshire DMV to find out if you are allowed to sign up with a driving school like Fernos Driving School before receiving your New Hampshire learner's permit.

© 2022 DriverEdToGo.com by Cyberactive. All rights reserved.