Driving School

Angel's Driving School
20935 Vanowen St Unit 202
Canooga Park, CA 90935

Angel's Driving SchoolFAQ's

Is Angel's Driving School licensed by the California DMV to offer behind-the-wheel training courses?
Although we include Angel's Driving School in our directory of driving schools for Canooga Park California, we cannot make any assurances about whether or not Angel's Driving School is licensed by the California DMV.  You should contact Angel's Driving School directly and ask them if you are thinking about enrolling in their Canooga Park California driver training class.
Is it true that my mom or dad can be my driving instructor when I do my behind-the-wheel training instead of a professional driver training school instructor like the ones they have at Angel's Driving School?
It depends on what your state's laws are.  You should contact the California DMV or a licensed driver training school like Angel's Driving School to find out if California allows driver training with a parent.
What if I don't know how to drive a stick-shift automobile? Does Angel's Driving School have automatic-shift vehicles that I can drive when I do my behind-the-wheel training?
If you're taking a Canooga Park California driver training class, chances are you don't know how to drive ANY vehicle yet-- manual or automatic.  However, if you prefer an automatic vehicle then you should tell Angel's Driving School that prior to signing up to take the course in order to make sure they can accommodate you. 
I live in a remote area, that has a lot of dirt roads and rugged terrain. Will Angel's Driving School teach me how to drive in BOTH city AND rural environments?
If you live in a remote area, chances are very good that a local driver training school like Angel's Driving School will want you to be trained in driving specific to the local area's terrain.
I'm turning 14 in a few months. Can I get a learner's permit to drive in California after my 14th birthday?
Most likely, no.  Most states (though not all) have laws which require that you be at least 15 or 15 1/2 before to be eligible to apply for a learner's permit.  Nevertheless, you may wish to contact the California DMV office or a California-certified driving school such as Angel's Driving School to find out for certain what the minimum driving age is in your local area.
Is taking a drivers education course in a classroom or online sufficient in Canooga Park California or do I also have to enroll in a behind-the-wheel training class with a professional driving instructor?
It depends on what the California's laws require, but many states do mandate that new, young drivers to register for a behind-the-wheel training class with a professional driving instructor as well as a drivers education classroom or online course.
If I need to register for a Canooga Park California driving school, can Angel's Driving School help?
Yes.  Angel's Driving School offers driving courses in Canooga Park California.  For more information about the type of driver training Angel's Driving School offers and the training schedule, you should contact them directly.
What type of driver ed do I need before California will give me a driver's license?
Each state has its own requirements concerning drivers education, although you should know that most states now require all new, young drivers to sign up to take a safe driving classroom or online course as well as a driver training course.  Angel's Driving School may be able to help you meet the behind-the-wheel training requirement in California.  Please contact either Angel's Driving School or the California DMV for more information.
Do I have to take a Canooga Park California behind-the-wheel training course in order to get a driver's license?
Yes.  All drivers in California must enroll in an approved behind-the-wheel training course in order to receive a driver's license.  Please contact Angel's Driving School for information on the types of behind-the-wheel training courses they offer in Canooga Park California.
Will California allow me to enroll in a driver training course before I actually get my instruction permit?
You will need to contact your state's DMV office to find out.  However, most states require that you obtain your instruction permit before you enroll in a driver training course.