Driving School

A & C Driving Services
128 Willow St.
Rock springs, WY 82901

A & C Driving ServicesFAQ's

Since A & C Driving Services is listed on your website, does this mean they are approved by the Wyoming DMV to offer behind-the-wheel training courses?
The list of driving schools on our webpage is provided as a convenience to our customers only.  We CANNOT guarantee that every single school listed is fully-certified by the Wyoming DMV.  You may want to call A & C Driving Services directly to find out if they offer a state-certified behind-the-wheel training course.
Somebody told me that I can skip out of attending a driver training school if my parents give me behind-the-wheel training instead. Is that permissible in Wyoming?
Each state has its own laws regarding driver training.  Some states will allow parentally-supervised driver training as a substitute for attending a driver training course which is taught by a professional driving instructor.  However, not all states allow this.  You should contact the Wyoming DMV to find out for sure.
I can't drive a stick-shift. Will A & C Driving Services allow me to do my driver training on an automatic-shift vehicle?
We recommend that you contact A & C Driving Services and ask them if you can do your behind-the-wheel training using a vehicle that has an automatic shift before signing up to take their behind-the-wheel training course.
What happens to those of us who live in a non-urban area? Will A & C Driving Services include instruction on how to drive on dirt roads, mountain roads, and other bumpy terrain?
If you live in a rural location, there is a high probability that a local driving school like A & C Driving Services will either want--or even be required--to tailor their instruction towards driving safely in your particular locale.
Now that I'm 14, will Wyoming allow me to get a learner's permit to drive?
Not likely.  Most states require residents to be at least 15 or 15 1/2 years old before applying for an instruction permit.  We recommend that your contact the Wyoming DMV office or a Wyoming-approved driving school such as A & C Driving Services to learn more about the minimum driving age requirement in Wyoming.
I live in Rock springs Wyoming. Does the law say I have to enroll in both a drivers education classroom or online course and a behind-the-wheel training course in order to be fully-licensed here?
Each state has its own laws in regards to licensing procedures.  However, most states do require that new, teen-aged drivers take both a behind-the-wheel training course plus either a drivers education online course or drivers education classroom course .
If I need to enroll in a Rock springs Wyoming behind-the-wheel training program, can A & C Driving Services help?
Yes.  A & C Driving Services offers driving instruction in Rock springs Wyoming.  For more information about the type of driver training A & C Driving Services offers and the training schedule, you should contact them directly.
I live in Rock springs Wyoming. What are the requirements for me to be able to get my first Wyoming driver's license?
It depends on the particular laws of Wyoming, but most states require teen-aged first-time license applicants to successfully complete both a safe driving classroom course and a driver training course.  A & C Driving Services may offer courses which would fulfill the driver training requirement, however you will need to contact them directly to find out exactly what types of courses they offer.
Is there a law in Wyoming that says I have to take driver training in order to get my driver's license?
Yes.  State law in Wyoming mandates that all teen-agers enroll in an approved behind-the-wheel training course before receiving a Wyoming driver's license.
Is it possible to sign up to take a Wyoming-certified driver training course before I obtain my Wyoming instruction permit?
It depends on what the specific laws are in Wyoming, however most states require first-time drivers to receive an learners permit before registering for a driver training course.  We recommend you contact a driving school such as A & C Driving Services to obtain more information.