Driving School

121 Driving School
431 Ohio Pike
Cinncinnati, OH 45255

121 Driving SchoolFAQ's

121 Driving School is listed on your website as a driving school which offers behind-the-wheel training courses. How do I know if 121 Driving School is a certified school in Ohio?
While we include a list of driver training schools on our website for your convenience, we cannot guarantee that every single one of them is currently licensed by the Ohio DMV.  We suggest you contact 121 Driving School directly or the Ohio DMV to find out if 121 Driving School is a fully-accredited driver training school.
Somebody told me that I can skip out of attending a driver training school if my parents give me behind-the-wheel training instead. Is that permissible in Ohio?
Each state has its own laws regarding driver training.  Some states will allow parentally-supervised behind-the-wheel training as a substitute for taking a driver training course which is taught by a professional driving instructor.  However, not all states allow this.  You should contact the Ohio DMV to find out for sure.
Do I need to tell 121 Driving School that I need to train with an automatic-shift vehicle? I don't know how to operate a stick-shift car.
Most new drivers don't know how to operate either a manual-shift OR and automatic-shift automobile!  We recommend that you ask 121 Driving School if you can complete your behind-the-wheel training using an automatic-shift vehicle before you sign up to take their driver training course.
Since I live way out in a remote location where driving on dirt roads and bumpy terrain is the norm, will 121 Driving School be able to teach me how to drive in a rural environment? Or do they only prepare you for city-driving?
Since you live in a rural area, odds are that any local driving school in your area such as 121 Driving School will want you to be able to drive safely on unpaved roads and bumpy terrain.  We recommend that you contact 121 Driving School directly to find out exactly what they offer.
Can I get my Ohio instruction permit once I turn 14?
Most likely, no.  Most states have set the minimum age to obtain an instruction permit at 15 or 15½.  You may want to contact the Ohio Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or a certified driver training school like 121 Driving School to learn more about the minimum age requirement in Ohio.
I live in Cinncinnati Ohio. Does the law say I have to take both a driver ed classroom or online course and a behind-the-wheel training course in order to be fully-licensed here?
Each state has its own laws in regards to licensing procedures.  However, most states do require that new, teen-aged drivers successfully complete both a driver training course plus either a drivers education online course or drivers education classroom course .
I am looking to register for a Cinncinnati Ohio drivers education course. Can 121 Driving School assist me with this?
Yes.  defensive driving courses are available in Cinncinnati Ohio through 121 Driving School.  Please contact 121 Driving School directly with questions regarding their schedule of classes and registration information.
What do I need to do to get a Ohio drivers license in Cinncinnati Ohio?
Most states require that teen-agers who are applying for their first driver's license complete both a safe driving classroom course and a driver training course.  121 Driving School may be able to help you fulfill the driver training portion in Ohio.  Please contact 121 Driving School for more information. 

Is it necessary for me to enroll in a driver training course in order to get my first Ohio driver's license?
Yes, it is.  All teen-aged drivers applying for their first driver's license in Ohio must complete a state-approved driver training course.
Do I need to have my learner's permit before I register for a behind-the-wheel training course like the one that 121 Driving School offers?
You will need to contact 121 Driving School or the Ohio DMV to find out if you are allowed to enroll in a driver training school like 121 Driving School before obtaining your Ohio learner's permit.