Driving School

1 Way Driving School
7665 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92841

1 Way Driving SchoolFAQ's

1 Way Driving School's address and phone number is listed on your webpage. How can I find out if it is an approved driver training school in California?
Even though we provide a list of behind-the-wheel training schools on our website, we have no way of knowing for sure as to whether or not a particular school is licensed by the California DMV to offer behind-the-wheel training courses.  We strongly suggest that you contact 1 Way Driving School directly or check with the California DMV to find out for sure if 1 Way Driving School is a licensed school.
Is it true that my mom or dad can be my driving instructor when I do my behind-the-wheel training instead of a professional driving school instructor like the ones they have at 1 Way Driving School?
It depends on what your state's laws are.  You should contact the California DMV or a licensed driver training school like 1 Way Driving School to find out if California allows behind-the-wheel training with a parent.
Do I need to tell 1 Way Driving School that I need to train with an automatic-shift car? I don't know how to operate a stick-shift vehicle.
Most new drivers don't know how to operate either a manual-shift OR and automatic-shift vehicle!  We recommend that you ask 1 Way Driving School if you can complete your driver training using an automatic-shift automobile before you register for their driver training course.
I live in a small rural community, where there are a lot of small, unpaved roads. Will my driver training with 1 Way Driving School include learning how to drive in rural areas? Or do they just offer training for urban driving?
Most local driving schools will likely want their students to know how to drive safely in the local area.  Therefore, chances are good that the driver training you receive from 1 Way Driving School will include handling dirt roads and mountain driving.
Can 14-year-olds obtain instruction permits to drive in California?
Most states have set the minimum age for applying for an instruction permit at 15 or 15 1/2.  However, some states do allow 14-year-olds to obtain a learner's permit.  You may want to contact the California DMV or a California-approved driver training school like 1 Way Driving School to find out what the minimum age to drive is in California.
Do I have to complete a Garden Grove California drivers education classroom course or online course before registering for one of 1 Way Driving School's behind-the-wheel training courses?
Each state has its own laws, but most states will require first-time drivers to take both a behind-the-wheel training course plus either a defensive driving classroom course (which are about 30 hours in length) or an approved online drivers education course.  You may want to ask 1 Way Driving School if they offer one or both programs.
Does 1 Way Driving School provide a behind-the-wheel training course like the one that is required by the State of California? I need to sign up for one in order to obtain my driver license.
1 Way Driving School offers behind-the-wheel training courses which are approved by the California DMV.  You may want to contact 1 Way Driving School directly for more information about their courses and how to go about signing up for one.
What steps do I have to take in order to get a California drivers license in Garden Grove California?
Most states require that teen-agers who are applying for their first driver's license complete both a drivers education classroom course and a driver training course.  1 Way Driving School may be able to help you meet the behind-the-wheel training portion in California.  Please contact 1 Way Driving School for more information. 

Is hands-on driver training required in California in order to be licensed to drive a car?
Absolutely.  All new drivers in California must take an approved hands-on driver training course before they can get a license to independently operate a motor vehicle.
Can I register for a California-approved behind-the-wheel training course even if I don't have my California instruction permit yet?
Most likely, no.  Most states have laws that mandate a pre-licensed driver to have obtained a California learners permit before registering in a California behind-the-wheel training course.  It would be best for you to contact a driving school such as 1 Way Driving School and ask for more information.