1. Sign up for our online California drivers education course.
2. Complete the course on your own time and pass the final exam to receive your Certificate of Completion.
3. Schedule to take the DMV permit written exam at your local DMV office. You should be well prepared after completing our online course.
4. Pass the written test and provide the appropriate paperwork (proof of social security, application, etc…) to get your learner’s permit. Now you can take to the road with an authorized instructor, parent, guardian, or CA licensed adult over the age of 25.
5. Complete 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training with a DMV licensed driving instructor.
6. Practice your driving and log all your necessary hours.
7. After six month’s with your learner’s permit, take the DMV driving exam. Pass and receive your California driver’s license!
Remember all that you’ve learned during your behind-the-wheel training and in your online drivers ed course. Hit the road… and be safe!