ONLINE DRIVERS EDUCATION
Courses offered on DriverEdToGo.com(hereinafter referred to as DETG) are approved by various licensing agencies in California, Nevada, Colorado, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Texas and other states. DETG partners with approved driver education providers wherever its own course is not approved. Other courses offered by DETG are intended as learning supplements only and may not satisfy your state's driver education requirement.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT TERMS
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and DETG. By accessing, using, and/or browsing this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement:
(1) Use of the DETG driver education web site: Falsification of documents submitted to the Department of Motor Vehicles or other licensing agency is a crime and punishable by law. By registering for the DETG driver education course and receiving a certificate of completion, you are stating that you meet the learner permit or driver license eligibility requirements of your state, and that you have studied all of the material in the DETG course, completed all of the quizzes at the end of each chapter and completed the final examination at the end of the course.
(2) State Approval: NOT ALL STATES ALLOW HOME STUDY DRIVER EDUCATION. DETG has partnered with state-approved providers where its own course is not approved. For those states that do not allow home-study driver education, the DETG course will explicitly state that it is intended as a learning supplement only. No refunds shall be issued for any course, approved or learning supplement, once the certificate of completion has been processed.
a) Please note that our course is only approved in states where we state that our course is approved. When our website does not specifically state that the online driver education course is approved and only states that we offer online driver education, this means that we are not officially approved in that particular state and any courses offered in that state are intended to supplement a state-approved program.
(3) Course Expiration: You will have 180 days (6 months) from the date of enrollment to complete your online course through DETG. If you do not complete your course within this period of time, your DETG account will be de-activated and no refunds of your course fee shall be issued. If your DETG account is de-activated and you want to re-activate it, additional fees shall apply.
(4) Copyright and Proprietary Rights: This World Wide Web site is the property of DETG. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the DETG site and in the text, graphics, and design elements used by DETG on its site are the property of DETG. You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the DETG web site or information accessed at other sites through links made at the DETG site (hereinafter referred to as "Other Sites"), other than printing out or downloading portions of the text and images for your own personal, educational, and non-commercial use. You may not modify the DETG site, Other Sites, or any material residing on such sites. You must observe copyright and other restrictions imposed by Other Sites, or any material residing on such sites. You may not use the DETG site or Other Sites in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity.
(5) Exclusions of Warranties: The materials on this site are "As Is". No warranties of any kind are made with respect to DETG site. DETG does not warrant that the DETG site will meet your requirements, will be accurate at all times, or will be uninterrupted or error free. We expressly exclude and disclaim all express and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of or related to your use of the DETG site, including without limitation data loss or corruption, regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract or otherwise.
(a) DETG makes no guarantees or warranties that its course will improve your driving skills and abilities.
(6) The information provided on this World Wide Web site is accurate to the best of our knowledge. It may be incorrect or an opinion. You should refer to your state's vehicle code for exact accuracy.
(7) Public Content Posted to DETG message boards Publicly accessible areas of DETG are those accessible by the general public, such as the message boards.
a. When you post content on the DETG website for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of DETG website, you grant DETG the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content on the Service solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the specific DETG Service to which such Content was submitted.
b. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and shall be terminated at the time you delete such Content from the Service.
c. With respect to all other Content you elect to post to other publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant DETG the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
(8) Choice Of Law And Jurisdiction. This DETG website is operated from the CyberActive Incorporated offices in the State of California, Los Angeles County, United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to any conflict of law principles.
Please Note: If you file a chargeback against our company you will be responsible for the bank chargeback fee of $25.00.